For more than 25 years, Sheshunoff & Co. Investment Banking has been helping banks like yours buy a bank or branches that meet the buyer’s criteria.
If you are considering an acquisition, whether it is a bank acquisition, a failed bank acquisition, or branches—and you’re not confident about how to buy a bank—shouldn’t you work with the acknowledged leader in the community bank advisory market?
Sheshunoff & Co. Investment Banking provides analytical support for management decisions relating to:
- Identifying banks for sale and prioritizing potential acquisitions
- Strategies for approaching a target community bank for sale
- Analyzing publicly-available financial data to establish a preliminary pricing strategy for a bank
- Assessing the impact of the acquisition on the capital structure of the buyer
- Working with management to project 5-year growth rates, revenue enhancements and expected cost savings relating to the bank acquisition
- Organizing the bank acquisition due diligence process, monitoring due diligence progress and quantifying the impact of the information gathered
- Assisting with negotiations of the acquisition price and the definitive agreement
- Providing a Fairness Opinion, if deemed necessary
The merger and acquisition specialists at Sheshunoff & Co. Investment Banking have extensive transaction experience you can depend on to capture optimal value when you buy a bank. Our knowledge of building bank value and guidance on how to buy a bank allows us to develop a winning strategy so you can make the right decisions to reach your goals.